Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Been a Crazy Month

I have been at my new job for a month. It is crazy busy, but I'm really enjoying everything about it. It will definitely be a challenge to learn everything. For those of you who may know, yes I work for Noel. She is great and I don't know how she did all of this by herself for two years.

Olivia has officially hit the terrible two's. She hasn't minded us in about two weeks. We here no, wait, and five more minutes alot. It's getting pretty frustrating, but then she'll do something that's funny or cute and we forget about it. She had a stomach bug last week. We're all still trying to catch up on missed sleep from those three days. She has been to three dance classes. Dad is taking and picking her up. She'll show off her new moves every week. It's pretty funny.

I will try to post some new pics sometime in the next week.

1 comment:

Averi said...

I MUST see these new dance moves! (Thatcher is practicing hard for the terribe twos. He was the worst I have ever seen him at the doc's office yesterday!)