Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow Day

I love the snow and wanted to share it with Olivia. So I took the Bumbo Chair outside and took her picture. She seemed to love it as much as I do. Notice the boots in the picture below. Aunt Crockett got them for her. They are lined with fur. Cozy warm.

All bundled up this morning and ready to go to the babysitter. We want to especially thank Aunt Misti for this nifty car seat blanket. Warm and cuddly, Livvy was this morning in the cold wind. It didn't seem to bother her though.

My favorite snow picture. She has discovered she can stick out her tongue and does it all the time.

Now onto another subject. Averi, can you tell me why blogger won't put my pictures up in the order that I pick them.

3 comments:

Averi said...

I have no idea but it is very frustrating. Maybe I will ask Allyson. Either way, if I am determined to have them in a certain order, I just download one at a time (starting with the one I want last.) It's a pain, but it works. You know, Kenda seems to be super blogger these days, maybe she will know.

Olivia is super cute and I LOVE the boots. Do you think Crockett will buy me some?

When are we decorating for Christmas? Can't do it the weekend of the 9th, but any other time. I can't wait! We have the busiest Christmas ever this year. Thatcher makes us very popular!

Anonymous said...

Kara, please keep the blog going, you are doing a great job. I enjoy it so much, and of course the subject matter is excellent. I look forward to viewing your blog every week. Thank you!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Those might be the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I love the last one in her bumbo with her tongue sticking out. I agree, thanks for blogging. I love reading people's blogs. Yours is great!