Friday, November 10, 2006

Family update

I started this blog to keep our friends and family updated with what we are doing. I hope I can keep up with it. I realized how hard it was to get pictures to everyone so I will put them here and you guys and check for new pics. So our update is... Olivia is 4 months old. She just had her four month shots and took them like a champ. She is rolling from her tummy to her back. She is showing more interest in trying to sit up than rolling to her tummy. She is 13lbs 10oz. We had family picures taken last Sunday so expect good Christmas cards. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how.

3 comments:

Mama Rob said...

That is one cute baby you got there...what I great idea, to blog that is....the baby wasn't a bad idea either...XOXO, Mama Rob

Averi said...

YIPPEE!!!! I love blogging. Watch out, you will become obsessed. I will check back in regularly. This is already saved as one of my "favorites."

Mama Rob said...

Now, I have seen some cute babies, but Olivia takes the cake...Little boys...watch out