Saturday, February 10, 2007

Getting ready for a wedding.

Last weekend we all went with Crockett and Jared to the tux place. She made him try on a lot. She wanted to see all of her choices. Jared was a very good sport and finally said whatever you want.

Livvy was a good sport, but we had to go for a walk a couple of times. We were there for two hours. It was a long afternoon for everyone.
I think the wedding plans are almost done. Just so anyone who is interested knows, the shower in Slaton is March 18th.

3 comments:

Averi said...

MArch 18th. On my calendar! Sounds like Jared is learning to be a good husband already!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Geez...the whole family went! I am so impressed. He is quite dashing in his tuxedo, I might say. I am sure her dress is amazing, huh?

Anonymous said...

You mean to say- "HE IS HOT!"